Things To Do In Napa Valley
People come from all over the world to taste our wines, but there are many more things to in Napa Valley. With a year-round temperate climate, visitors can enjoy Napa’s great outdoors with our premier golf courses, art, culture, and famous hot air balloon rides over miles of rolling vineyards.
There are plenty of enjoyable activities suited for everyone in Wine Country and The Meritage Resort is centrally located for easy access to all of them.
Nearby Napa Attractions Include:
- Wine tours and world-renowned wineries in Napa Valley and Sonoma County
- Four championship golf courses
- World-class restaurants
- Boutique and outlet shopping
- Napa Valley Wine Train
- The Culinary Institute of America
- Oxbow Public Market
- Hot air balloons
- Downtown Napa and the Riverfront
- Theaters: Uptown, Silo’s, City Winery, and the Napa Valley Performing Arts Center at Lincoln Theater
At The Meritage Resort and Spa, our Concierge Team will be happy to help you coordinate your one-of-a-kind wine country experience. Contact our Concierge to get started on your best Napa Valley vacation.