Napa Valley Wedding Services & Packages
For Beautiful Celebrations
Beautiful wedding memories always begin with precise and detailed planning. At The Meritage Resort, you will have your own personal Event Manager who will assist you in the organization and coordination of your wedding day.
The following services and amenities are just a sampling of what The Meritage Resort can offer you to make your wedding day the most memorable.
Included in our Wedding Packages at No Additional Charge:
- Chairs and tables with full length white linens and napkins
- Cocktail rounds and highboy’s for your cocktail reception
- Table numbers, stanchions and printed menus
- Cake table, gift table, escort card table and guest book table
- Silverware, glassware, china and stemware
- Votive candles
- Dedicated banquet captain and service staff
- Sample food tasting
- One hour rehearsal the day before your celebration
- Wood Parquet Dance Floor (if needed)
- Bridal Suite for the wedding night
- Up to six hours of event time
Available for an Additional Fee:
- Sound system and microphone for the ceremony
- Stage and risers
- Extended event time
Preferred Wedding Vendors
To ensure a most memorable day, The Meritage Resort requires a Day of Wedding Planner of your choice for all weddings. We also have a preferred vendor list to assist you in your planning. You may choose to use your own vendors; however, your selected vendors must be reliable, professional and familiar with the guidelines of The Meritage Resort. The Meritage Resort reserves the right to review and approve all vendors.
The resort will not permit the affixing of any items to floors or ceilings of our function room. Any questionable decorations must be approved by the Event Manager.
Linen & Table Arrangements
Full length white linens and white napkins are included in your wedding package. Specialty linens, napkins and chairs are available as a rental item and can be requested from your Event Manager. Based on your requirements, a custom floor plan of your event can be designed by your Event manager.
For more information, complete a Request For Proposal. The Meritage Resort and Spa looks forward to working with you.