Spa Terra FAQ’s
Guidelines to our Napa Resort Spa
To ensure appropriate behavior within our Napa Valley resort spa, please read the following guidelines prior to your appointment at Spa Terra. The Meritage Resort appreciates your respect and cooperation.
- Open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. with seasonal changes, call Spa Terra for current hours.
- Winter Hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Winter Hours:
- Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to check-in time.
- A 50% charge will apply within a 24 hours cancel.
- Full rate will apply for a “no show.”
- Please arrive 30 to 60 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time to fully enjoy our facility.
- Late arrival will shorten your service time. Your appointment will end on time so the next guest is not delayed.
- Please state a preference for a male or female therapist at the time of reservation.
- Please advise us of any medical conditions or if you are pregnant.
- To preserve relaxation and privacy, please turn off your cell phones, cameras and all other electronic devices.
- Spa Finder: Spa Terra accepts Spa Finder certificates for regularly priced spa treatments, however they are not applicable to spa packages, gratuities or retail items.
- Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older. For the comfort of all guests, children under 18 are not permitted inside the spa.
- For your convenience 20% service fee will be added to the total cost of your services.
- Spa Terra Food and Beverage Sample Menu.
Facility use: $25 per day. Limited Monday through Thursday for resort guests only, based on availability.
*Prices are subject to change.