Exquisite Napa Valley Fine Dining with a Tuscan Flair
At our signature restaurant, Siena, we have created a savory menu that provides exquisite flavors for every palate, ensuring one of the most delicious Wine Country dining experiences. Many ingredients are sourced locally and most dishes blend both Italian and Californian flavors.
Every plate is prepared fresh from the finest ingredients. You will savor farm-raised beef, artisan cheeses, house made pastas, sustainably caught seafood, and a fresh selection of decadent desserts.
Revitalize yourself at The Meritage Resort’s award-winning restaurant in Napa Valley. Recent accolades include: Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence, Napa Valley Vintners’ Napa Valley Restaurant Award, and OpenTable’s Diners’ Choice Winner. Dine inside, where the spectacular Palio di Siena horse race is depicted by banners and murals in a charming setting, or alfresco on the Siena patio. Siena is open daily to resort guests and the public for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant serves as a great location for a business breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and offers a delicious brunch every Sunday.
Tempt your palate today and make your Siena reservation at 707.251.1950 or online via Open Table.
Our Napa Restaurant Specials
- Monday: Receive 25% off appetizers
- Tuesday: Free Corkage. Limit one bottle per table
- Wednesday: Pair your entrée with any Trinitas wine and receive $5 off a glass or $10 off a bottle
- Fridays: Live Music from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Learn More.
- Saturday/Sunday Breakfast Buffet: $19/person. Includes juice and coffee.
- Sunday Brunch: $38/person. Children ages 0-3 are complimentary, children ages 4-11 are half price. Ages 12 and up are full price.
- Sunday: Locals Night, Receive 15% off food and drink purchases
- Valentine’s Day Brunch, Masters and Makers @ Meritage
- Valentine’s Day Dinner: Learn More and Make Reservations
- Flavor! Napa Valley: Special Menu (March 17-20, 2016)
Siena Restaurant Menus:
*Menus are subject to change without notice.
Hours of Operation:
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., Monday – Friday
- Saturday Breakfast Buffet: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday Breakfast Buffet: 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday Brunch: 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., Sunday – Thursday, and 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday
Externship with The Culinary Institute of America
The Meritage Resort and Spa is proud to partner with The Culinary Institute of America to provide its bachelor’s and associate degree students the opportunity to participate in a 15-week externship immersion. The externship is a valuable part of the learning experience and provides students with the opportunity to apply the skills they have learned in the classroom to their work at The Meritage Resort and Spa. Students at The Meritage Resort will work directly under the Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine, Restaurant Chefs, and Executive Sous Chef throughout their externship, cooking in Siena, Crush Ultra Lounge, Blend and for the many events that happen at the resort.