Exquisite Napa Valley Fine Dining with a Tuscan Flair
At our signature Napa Valley restaurant, Siena, we have created a savory menu that provides exquisite flavors for every palate, ensuring one of the most delicious Napa Valley dining experiences. Many ingredients are sourced locally and most dishes blend both Italian and Californian influences.
Each dinner at Siena begins with a taste of Prosecco and every plate is prepared fresh from the finest ingredients. Savor farm-raised beef and artisan cheeses at our succulent restaurant in Napa Valley. Revitalize yourself at The Meritage Resort’s award-winning restaurant in Napa Valley. Recent accolades include: Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence, Napa Valley Vintners’ Napa Valley Restaurant Award, and OpenTable’s Diners’ Choice Winner. Dine inside, where the spectacular Palio di Siena horse race is depicted by banners and murals in a charming setting, or alfresco on the Siena Patio. Siena is open daily to resort guests as well as the public for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also offer a delicious brunch every Sunday.
Our Napa Restaurant Specials
- Free Corkage Tuesdays: Limit one bottle per table.
- Prime Rib Special: Thursdays and Fridays
- Sunday Brunch: $38/person. Children ages 0-3 are complimentary, children ages 4-11 are half price. Ages 12 and up are full price.
- Quiche of the Day: Daily
- Four Square Special: Mayor Special: Check in and show you are Mayor of The Meritage and receive 20% off any flatbread for lunch.
Siena Restaurant Menus:
*Menus are subject to change without notice.
Hours of Operation:
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., Monday – Friday; Saturday Breakfast Buffet: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.; Sunday Breakfast Buffet: 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Sunday -Thursday, and 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday
- Sunday Brunch: 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Externship with The Culinary Institute of America
The Meritage Resort and Spa is proud to partner with The Culinary Institute of America to provide its bachelor’s and associate degree students the opportunity to participate in a 15-week externship immersion. The externship is a valuable part of the learning experience and provides students with the opportunity to apply the skills they have learned in the classroom to their work at The Meritage Resort and Spa. Following this course, students must submit an acceptable externship manual within two weeks and receive a passing grade to be awarded their degree. Students at The Meritage Resort will work directly under the Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine and Executive Sous Chef throughout their externship, cooking at Siena, Crush Ultra Lounge, Blend™ and for the many events that happen at the resort.