The Meritage Resort offers the perfect blend of facilities and services to make your Napa Valley visit relaxing and, if you choose, productive. Wine tasting, fine dining, and spa treatments are all a must while our outdoor entertainment areas offer vineyards, covered terraces, heated pools, fireplaces, bocce ball court, and seasonal poolside food and bar services.
If you can tear yourself away from the pool, great food, and wine tasting, take a stroll up the hillside on the vineyard path to the famous Grape Crusher Statue.
Browse Through our Resort Amenities:
Food and Beverage
- Siena – Signature restaurant with a Napa terroir-influenced menu sourcing the freshest meats, fish, and produce designed by an award-winning Executive Chef to complement area wines
- Crush Ultra Lounge – Sports-themed entertainment bar with six luxury bowling lanes, pool table, shuffle board, fireplace, dining, and souvenirs
- Blend – Indoor/outdoor café and bistro offering gourmet coffees, gelato, à la carte breakfast and lunch items, and fresh pastries, as well as gift items available for purchase
- The Commons: A Wine Bar – Featuring some of the finest wines from Napa Valley offered by the glass, single malt scotches, small batch bourbons and whiskeys, signature hand crafted cocktails, small bites, and shared plates
- Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room – Taste Trinitas Cellars’ award-winning wines, including the latest releases and multiple varietals
- Terrace Bar – Poolside bar serving cold drinks, light fare, and small plates, open seasonally
Rest, Relaxation, and Recreation
- Spa Terra – Unique 12 treatment-room luxury spa in the underground Estate Cave featuring tranquil walls of water, whirlpools, steam grottos, and a relaxation lounge
- Swimming – Two swimming pools, (including an adults only pool at The Meritage and a family friendly pool at the adjacent Vino Bello Resort), three outdoor whirlpools, fountains, and multiple outdoor fireplaces for mingling and enjoying the beautiful Napa weather
- The heated pools are open daily from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- The Terrace Bar is open seasonally (weather permitting) for cold drinks and light fare.
- Recreation – 1,650 square foot fitness studio, bocce ball court, and hiking trails through nine acres of hillside vineyards
- Outdoor Ambiance – Mediterranean courtyards with fountains and outdoor fireplaces
- Daily 27-Passenger Shuttle – Service to downtown Napa’s restaurants, tasting rooms, and theaters
- Parking – 525 spaces, Level II electric vehicle charging station, and valet parking
- Private Transportation – Our concierge is happy to arrange private transportation, wine tasting tours, and airport transfers.
Business and Conferences
- Business Amenities – High-speed wireless Internet access throughout public spaces, meeting rooms, full service AV, presentation and production management, conference and banquet rooms, and concierge services
- Internet Center – Including computer, Internet, and a printer