Napa Valley Resort Amenities
For Exceptional Lodging Amid the Rolling Vineyards of California Wine Country
For premier lodging in Napa Valley, The Meritage Resort offers the perfect blend of facilities and services to make your Napa Valley visit relaxing and if you choose, productive. Wine tasting, fine dining and spa treatments are all a must people2strategy.com/newsite/gambling-online at our Napa Resort, as well as our outdoor entertainment area with a covered terrace, heated pool, fire pits, bocce ball court and seasonal poolside food and bar services.
If you can tear yourself away from the pool, take a stroll up the hillside on the vineyard casino bonus code path to the famous Grape Crusher statue.
Browse Through our Luxurious Napa Resort Amenities Below:
- Blend: Indoor/outdoor café and bistro offering gourmet coffees, gelato, à la carte breakfast and lunch items and fresh pastries, as well as free online blackjack gift items available for purchase
- Business Amenities: High-speed wireless Internet access throughout public spaces, meeting rooms, full service AV, presentation and production management, conference and banquet rooms slot machines and concierge services
- Crush Ultra Lounge: Sports-themed entertainment bar with six luxury bowling lanes, pool table, shuffle board, fireplace, dining and souvenirs
- Daily 27-Passenger Shuttle: Service to Downtown Napa’s restaurants, tasting rooms and theaters
- Internet Center: Including computers, Internet and a printer
- Outdoor Ambiance: Mediterranean courtyards with fountains and outdoor fireplaces
- Parking: 525 spaces, Level II electric vehicle charging station and valet parking
- Recreation: 1,650 square foot fitness studio, bocce ball court and hiking trails through nine acres of hillside vineyards
- Siena: Signature restaurant with a Napa terroir-influenced menu sourcing the freshest meats, fish and produce designed by an award-winning Executive Chef to complement area wines
- Spa Terra: Unique 12 treatment-room luxury spa in the underground Estate Cave featuring tranquil walls of water, whirlpools, steam grottos and a relaxation lounge
- Swimming: Two swimming pools, (including an adults only pool at The Meritage as well as a family friendly pool at the adjacent resort, Vino Bello), three outdoor whirlpools, fountains and multiple outdoor fireplaces for mingling and enjoying the beautiful Napa weather. The pool is open daily from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm. The Terrace Bar is open on weekends (weather permitting) for cold drinks and light fare.
- The Commons: A Wine Bar: Featuring over 30 of the finest wines from Wine Country offered by the glass, single malt scotches, small batch bourbons, signature hand crafted cocktails, small bites and shared plates.
- Trinitas Tasting Room: Estate Cave wine tasting of Trinitas Cellars’ award-winning wines, including latest releases and multiple varietals
*Offer does not include $20 daily resort fee which includes: welcome bottle of wine, daily bottled waters, wired and wireless Internet access throughout the resort, use of the Internet Center, self and valet parking, daily newspaper**, morning coffee service in lobby, recreational and fitness amenities, access to DVD library, credit card and 800 access fees, fax services, local calls, shuttle to two local golf courses, plus daily shuttle service to downtown.
**PressReader: Enjoy over 3,000 same day worldwide newspapers and magazines of your choice right on your personal devices. If you prefer the traditional paper reading experience, please contact guest services for details.