The Meritage Resort Welcomes Your Furry Friend
At The Meritage Resort and Spa, we understand how important it is to make you feel at home and that includes enjoying the Napa Valley with your beloved pet. To us, they’re family and our pet-friendly hotel will treat them that way. Here are some guidelines so your furry friend can co-exist with our other guests and associates.
The Meritage will add a one-time $50 cleaning fee to your resort bill for your pet’s stay with us. It is $50 per pet, per stay and includes a plush Meritage Resort and Spa dog bed (for use during stay only), a dog bowl to take home, and a pet amenity bag (includes organic wine bottle cookies, an assortment of peanut butter bone cookies, and potty pick up bags).
Guidelines for our Pet-friendly Resort:
- The Meritage Resort has a pet weight limit of 80 pounds.
- Pet owners will be responsible for their canine companions and for any excessive damage they may cause. You will be required to sign a pet waiver upon check in.
- With the exception of service dogs, pets are not permitted in any area that may serve food and/or beverage, or in our pool/whirlpool areas.
- Dogs are permitted on the Siena restaurant patio, and patios outside of Crush Ultra Lounge and Blend.
- Pets may not be left alone in the room unless in a pet crate or cage.
- In the interest of providing a healthy environment for our other resort guests and their pets, we ask that your pet is 100% free of parasites, to include ticks and fleas.
- We ask that your pet refrains from sleeping or lying on guest room beds, chairs and other furniture.
- The Meritage Resort provides a hiking trail located amongst The Meritage vineyards for your pet to enjoy the Napa Valley terrain. Please help us maintain our beautiful vineyards and trails by cleaning up after your pet when nature calls.
- When walking with your pet through our public areas, we ask that you keep them on a leash at all times and clean up after them if nature suddenly calls.
Pet-Friendly Places to Walk:
- Vineyards behind The Meritage Resort and Spa
- Canine Commons Dog Park at Alston Park
- Napa River Trail
- Throughout downtown Napa
Ruff and Wine Country Pet Resort, are located just a couple of minutes away from The Meritage Resort. Both are pet hotels and dog daycare’s if you need to drop your best friend off for the day or overnight.
*Offer does not include $20 daily resort fee which includes: welcome bottle of wine, daily bottled waters, wired and wireless Internet access throughout the resort, use of the Internet Center, self and valet parking, daily newspaper***, morning coffee service in lobby, recreational and fitness amenities, access to DVD library, credit card and 800 access fees, fax services, local calls, shuttle to two local golf courses, plus daily shuttle service to downtown.
**PressReader: Enjoy over 3,000 same day worldwide newspapers and magazines of your choice right on your personal devices. If you prefer the traditional paper reading experience, please contact guest services for details.