Napa Valley’s Award-Winning Hotel and Spa
Set against the rolling vineyards of California’s Wine Country, The Meritage Resort and Spa illuminates with gracious hospitality, unrivaled amenities, culinary delights, and a wine and spa experience that you’ll never forget. Here you can enjoy the best of Napa Valley without leaving the hotel grounds – wine tasting, award-winning cuisine, rejuvenating spa treatments, bowling, and luxurious accommodations over on 32 acres of stunning real estate. The Meritage Resort offers the perfect blend for the perfect stay. After the resort opened in 2006 and the Estate Cave opened in 2007, it expanded with a $40 million enhancement in Spring 2012, followed by a revitalization of the main resort in early 2014, to deliver guests the ultimate Four-Diamond Napa Valley resort experience.
The Meritage Resort and Spa includes:
- Estate Cave – home to Spa Terra, the Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room, and an event space for up to 200.
- Spa Terra – Relax and recharge in North America’s first underground spa in a wine cave that has been voted one of America’s Top 100 Spas. The award winning spa offers an exceptional array of amenities and treatments to promote your well-being including steam grottos, soaking pools, water walls, and 12 beautiful individual and couples treatment rooms.
- Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room – Taste these exceptional, hand-crafted wines from some of the oldest vineyards in Northern California. Indulge in custom flights of Trinitas Cellars wine and artisan chocolate pairings, pick up a bottle to enjoy in Siena, or to share with friends and family back home.
- Siena – Taste the flavors of Napa with seasonal menus that incorporate California’s finest ingredients and are inspired by Napa Valley’s bounty. Siena is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
- Crush Ultra Lounge – Unwind at Napa’s premier location for signature cocktails, sports entertainment, and bowling. With 12 big screens, six bowling lanes, a full bar, and menu filled with favorites, it’s a great spot all afternoon and after a day of wine tasting.
- Blend – Offering espressos, café lattes, teas, fresh pastries, baked goods, savory items, and gelato in true Italian fashion. Enjoy a selection of fresh prepared meals for breakfast or lunch while browsing the shelves for the perfect Napa Valley gift or souvenir.
- The Commons: A Wine Bar – Featuring an extensive upscale menu of wines offered by the glass, single malt scotches, hand crafted martinis, small bites, and shared plates.
- Terrace Bar – Located on the Vineyard Terrace, near the adults only pool, the Terrace Bar is open seasonally and serves cold drinks, wines, and light fare.
- In-Room Dining – Breakfast, all day dining, and late-night items available 24 hours a day.
- The Meritage Resort and Spa offers you the finest in style, comfort and ease with 322 beautifully appointed guestrooms, including 12 luxury suites.
- Mix business with pleasure at The Meritage Resort where we offer 50,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting facilities, the two largest ballrooms in Napa Valley, and wedding venues that include our Vineyard Deck and Estate Cave.
- Vineyards – walk through our nine acres of hillside vineyards up to Napa’s iconic Grape Crusher statue, the Vineyard Deck, or just look at the vines. Trinitas Cellars offers tours of the vineyards seasonally from Spring to Fall.
- Pools and Hot Tubs – The Meritage Resort offers two pools, one adults only, and a second for families, plus three hot tubs and plenty of room to lounge, including private cabanas.
- Outdoor Seating and Fireplaces – Our guests enjoy relaxing by our four outdoor fireplaces with a glass of wine to reminisce about the day and plan for the days ahead.
- Fitness Studio and Recreation – 1,650 square foot fitness studio, bocce ball court, and hiking trails through nine acres of hillside vineyards.
- Daily 27-Passenger Shuttle – Service to downtown Napa’s restaurants, tasting rooms, and theaters.
- Our Lady of Grapes Chapel – Chapel open for private reflection daily.
- For updated Mass schedule and visiting priest information click here.
Whatever you want your Wine Country experience to be, you’ll find it at The Meritage Resort and Spa. We are Napa.